Let me state here at the start, that I am not an affiliate or otherwise connected to this device or the company who sells it. I am disabled, and a chronic pain sufferer, and when I find methods of control that do NOT involve pharmaceuticals, I like to share the information. I was introduced to Infrared & Red Light Therapy by a good friend of mine and was so impressed by it, I purchased one. I will guess that it's not as effective for other types of pain but for chronic severe arthritis it's a miracle. Here is some information about the technology.
1. Infrared Light Therapy: Infrared light is a type of light that we can't see with our eyes because it's beyond the range of colors we can detect. It's like a special kind of light that has some super cool properties.
Imagine you're feeling sore or have aching muscles. Infrared light therapy involves using special lamps or devices that emit this invisible infrared light. When you shine this light on your body, it penetrates beneath your skin and warms you up from the inside, kind of like how sunlight warms your skin on a sunny day.
Benefits of Infrared Light Therapy:
- Pain Relief: It can help reduce pain in your muscles and joints, making you feel better if you're sore or achy.
- Improved Circulation: It gets your blood flowing better, which is good for your overall health.
- Relaxation: The warmth from the light can make you feel relaxed and cozy, almost like a warm hug.
2. Red Light Therapy: Red light therapy is like a special spa treatment for your skin. Instead of invisible infrared light, it uses a gentle, visible red light that's not too bright or hot.
When this red light shines on your skin, it's like giving your skin a little boost of energy. It helps your skin cells work better and repair themselves, almost like giving them a pep talk.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy:
- Better Skin: It can make your skin look healthier and smoother. It might reduce wrinkles and help with acne scars.
- Pain Relief: Just like infrared light, it can also help with muscle and joint pain.
- Mood Booster: Some people say it can make them feel happier and less stressed.
So, in a nutshell, both Infrared and Red Light Therapies involve shining special lights on your body, and they can help you feel better, look better, and even relax. It's like a mini spa day for your body and skin!
For almost 40 years as a chronic pain sufferer, the medical system had managed to create an opiate addict of me. It was bad, far worse than I'll write about here, but the point is those days are behind me. After discovering Kratom 8 years ago, I hadn't the need for pain killers anymore. Since that point, I have met many hundreds of other "recovered addicts" of many other drugs, who found their way using Kratom.
Despite the fact that the FDA has been trying their damndest to classify (make illegal) kratom, large organizations and the userbase in our country have fought back to keep it legal. Today most states (not all) are legal for kratom. It is said that if they ever do classify kratom that thousands of folks will return to their hard drugs and many overdoses will be the result.
To learn more about kratom, turn up your audio, and check out this Kratom Quickstart.